WELCOME BACK EVERYONE! We’re so excited to be open once more and to see pleasant faces (and hopefully new faces) on the Freelancers Hub, positioned in Trade Metropolis at 241 thirty seventh Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11232. Starting October third, we’re again offering free co-working and free workshops for members, in addition to a few new options.
If you’re concerned with reserving a co-working desk, you are able to do so by means of Simplybook.me. As at all times, it’s utterly free to create a membership with us. Along with your membership, you’ll nonetheless get 8 days of FREE coworking, however we’ve now added some new choices. Members can ebook a block of the day – Morning (9AM-1PM) or Afternoon (1PM – 5PM), or all the day to co-work (9AM-5PM). This manner it provides extra members an opportunity to go to us and reap the benefits of our sources. For those who’ve used up your 8 free days, you may ebook additional days for $2 per session.
We are going to proceed to be offering free workshops for all members with a mixture of in-person and on-line occasions. Nearly all of our in-person occasions will probably be reside streamed so members can nonetheless attend if they’re out of state. Our classroom can match about 30-35 people comfortably and also will be obtainable for members to ebook to make use of for their very own conferences or small occasions. The classroom/assembly room bookings will probably be at a fee of $60/hour.
For guidelines relating to conduct within the Freelancers Hub and our provided facilities:
- Customized title tags will probably be given for normal members (after your 4th go to)
- We encourage speaking to your neighbor, networking is necessary, however do hold quantity at a reasonable stage.
- We do have a small kitchenette with a fridge. Be at liberty to retailer your lunch or drinks there. Please label all containers and bottles with the post-its supplied. We will probably be cleansing and throwing away any contents left within the fridge on Friday afternoons.
- Be at liberty to snack evenly within the house, however please clear up after your self. For consuming full meals, we ask you to eat downstairs within the meals corridor space the place there may be loads of seating.
- Espresso will probably be supplied within the mornings on a primary come, first serve foundation. A donation cup will probably be left for those who’d prefer to donate to the espresso fund.
- We can have lockers you may hire for the day for a $1 donation. You can’t go away gadgets in a single day.
- We is not going to be allowed to have workplace pets, except they’re service animals as a result of some members could have allergic reactions. For those who do have a service animal, shoot us an electronic mail simply to present us a heads up.
- For those who can’t make your reserving, please cancel it or tell us and we are able to cancel it for you. If we discover you’re a constant no-show, we are going to restrict your facilities.
- However above all – have enjoyable and community!
We can’t wait to see you again in our house! In case you have any questions, be at liberty to electronic mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org