West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission (WEBCSC) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for the Field Officer, Grade III, Assistant Supervisor / Cashier, Assistant Accountant, and Other. West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission (WEBCSC) has about 49 vacancies to fulfill in Kolkata. The candidates with 12th, Degree, B.com, and Post Graduate qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
WEBCSC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission|
|Name of The Post||Field Officer, Grade III, Assistant Supervisor / Cashier, Assistant Accountant, and Other|
|Start Date||6th November 2020|
|Last Date||30th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Grade II||03||Degree / B.Com|
|Office Assistant||04||10th / B.Com / Degree / PG|
|Assistant Supervisor / Cashier||10||Degree or Equivalent|
The candidate’s age should be as of 01/01/2020
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||45 Years|
|General / OBC / Other candidates||650|
|SC / ST||250|
- Selected candidates will get a salary of 19500 – 62042 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Online Examination
- Interview / Viva-Voce Test
How to Apply
- Visit the WEBCSC official website.
- Go to Latest Advertisements & select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Registration if you are a new user.
- After registration, log in with Reg No. & Password.
- Fill in the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents or Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application link.