Department of Women Development & Child Welfare (WDCW) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Nurse, Ayahs, Accountant, SSA Manager, and Other. Department of Women Development & Child Welfare (WDCW) has about 47 vacancies to fulfill in Hyderabad, Telangana. The candidates having 10th, ANM, and Post Graduate Qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
WDCW Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Department of Women Development & Child Welfare|
|Name of The Post||Nurse, Ayahs, Accountant, SSA Manager, and Other|
|Start Date||13th October 2020|
|Last Date||26th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|SAA Manager||08||MSW / M.Sc / Post Graduate|
|Social Workers||07||Degree / Post Graduate|
|Nurse / ANM||06||ANM / GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator||01|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of application
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||50 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 6000 to 17500 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the test or Interview.
Procedure to Attend for WDCW Walk-in-Interview 2020
- Visit the WDCW official website.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with Educational Qualification, Age Proof, Experience, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Officer, WCD & SC,
1st Floor, Old Block,
Chirag all Nampalli Station Road,