Women and Child Development Department Karnataka has recently announced the latest recruitment for Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper. Women and Child Development Department Karnataka has about 645 vacancies to fulfill in Karnataka. The candidates with 8th and 10th Pass qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
WCD Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Women and Child Development Department Karnataka|
|Name of The Post||Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper|
|Start Date||23rd November 2020|
|Last Date for Kolar||19th December 2020|
|Last Date for Bengaluru Urban||21st December 2020|
|Last Date for Uttara Kannad & Mysuru||24th December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Anganwadi Worker / Anganwadi Helper|
|Name of the District||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Mysuru||08th / 10th Pass||160|
- The relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||35 Years|
- There is no Application Fee.
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 10,000 per month.
- Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
How To Apply
- Visit the WCD Karnataka Official Website.
- Select the desired post & click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph & signature.
- Verify the details & click on ‘Submit’.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.