Women and Child Development Department (WCD) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Staff Nurse, Feeding Demonstrator, Care Taker, and Peon / Cleaner. Women and Child Development Department (WCD) has about 21 vacancies to fulfill in Sukma. The candidates having 8th, B.Sc Nursing qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
WCD Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Women and Child Development Department|
|Name of The Post||Staff Nurse, Feeding Demonstrator, Care Taker, and Peon / Cleaner|
|Walkin Interview Date||4th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Staff Nurse||06||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Feeding Demonstrator||03||B. Sc|
|Peon / Cleaner||06||8th|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||35 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 6000 to 12500 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview
How to Apply
- Visit the WCD official website.
- Verify the notification details & check whether eligible or not.
- Eligible may submit the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents.
- Original documents for verification at the time of the interview.