West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Tutor / Demonstrator. West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has about 891 vacancies to fulfill under the Health & Family Welfare Department, West Bengal. The candidates having MBBS are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
WBHRB Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Name of The Post||Tutor / Demonstrator|
|Start Date||3rd November 2020|
|Last Date||10th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Tutor / Demonstrator||891||MBBS|
|For all candidates||Rs.210|
- The applicant’s age should be 45 years as of 01/01/2020.
- The age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 76796 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
How to Apply
- Visit the WBHRB official website.
- Go to the Advertisement & select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Register yourself if you are a new user.
- After successful registration, log in with Reg No. & Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, & other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application.