West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) Recruitment 2021 Advertisement is out now. WBHRB officials will accept Online Applications now. The candidates with 10+2, B.SC MLT, DMLT, MBBS qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Remember that 1651 Medical Technologist & Tutor/Demonstrator Post 2021 is now available to fulfill.
WBHRB Sarkari Job 2021
|Hiring Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Name of The Post||Medical Technologist & Tutor/Demonstrator|
|Start Date||28th January 2021|
|Last Date||6th February 2021|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Medical Technologist||1647||10+2, B.Sc MLT, DMLT|
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- The candidate’s age should be as of 1st January 2021.
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||48 Years|
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 28,900 to 76,796 per month.
- The contender’s selection will be based on the Written Examination/ Interview.
- The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
How to Apply
- Visit the Official Website of WBHRB.
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on the WBHRB Notification and refer to all the clear details.
- Click on the online application link and enter all the required details.
- Submit the application along with scanned copies of relevant documents before the last date.