West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Department have recently announced the latest recruitment for Lab Technician and Peer Support. West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Department have about two vacancies to fulfill in West Bengal. The candidates with Intermediate / DMLT qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
WBH Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Department|
|Name of The Post||Lab Technician and Peer Support|
|Interview Date||04th Dec 2020 from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Lab Technician||Intermediate with DMLT||01|
|Lab Technician||Rs.16,860/- per month.|
|Peer Support||Rs.10,000/- per month.|
- There is no Application Fee.
- The upper age limit is 40 years.
- Age is reckoned as on 01.01.2020.
- The candidate’s selection will be based on the Interview.
How To Apply
- Visit the WB Health Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and read the advertisement in detail.
- Candidates may carry their Bio-Data and the attached photograph and copies of necessary documents to the address mentioned below.
Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine,
Kolkata – 700073.