Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Nursing Superintendent, Assistant Professor, Deputy Registrar, and Private Secretary. Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI) has about 12 vacancies to fulfill in Delhi. The candidates having M.Sc Nursing, Ph.D., Post Graduate, and MD / MS qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
VPCI Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute|
|Name Of The Post||Nursing Superintendent, Assistant Professor, Deputy Registrar, and Private Secretary|
|Start Date||22nd September 2020|
|Last Date||30th September 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Nursing Superintendent||01||B.Sc Nursing|
|Assistant Professor||09||MD / MS or M.Sc / Ph.D / DNB or M.Ch|
|Deputy Registrar||01||Post Graduate|
The candidate’s age should be as on the closing date of application
|Minimum Age||40 Years|
|Maximum Age||55 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 15000 to 60000 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Test or Interview.
- The last decision by the selection committee & shortlisted candidates will be called further process.
How to Apply
- Visit the VPCI official website.
- Verify the notification details to check whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the guided format.
- Eligible candidates may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Age proof, Experience, and Other related documents to address stated below.
To the office of the Joint Registrar,
Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute,
3rd Floor, MS Building,
University of Delhi, Delhi.