Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Junior Resident. Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC) has about 434 vacancies to fulfill New Delhi. The candidates having BDS, MBBS is invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
VMMC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital|
|Name of The Post||Junior Resident|
|Start Date||13th October 2020|
|Last Date||30th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Resident||434||BDS / MBBS|
- The applicant’s age should be 35 years as on the closing dates of application.
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.56100 + NPA + plus allowances.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Examination.
How to Apply
- Visit the VMMC official website.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, age proof, and other related documents to address stated below.
To Diary & Dispatch Section,
Near Gate no.2,
Bank of Baroda,
New Delhi – 110029.