Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Livestock Officer, Assistant Engineer, and Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has about 204 vacancies to fulfill New Delhi, Faridabad, Haryana. Application is invited from the candidates having Degree, MBBS, and Post Graduate qualifications. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
UPSC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Post||Livestock Officer, Assistant Engineer, and Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor|
|Start Date||12th September 2020|
|Last Date||1st October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor||175||MBBS|
|Assistant Director Census||25||Post Graduate|
|Assistant Engineer||01||B.Tech in Civil / Drilling/ Mining / Mech|
- The applicant’s age should be 35 to 40 years as on the closing date applications.
- The age relaxation will be applicable for reserved applicants as per rules.
- The pay matrix level-10, 11 as per 7th CPC.
The candidates will be chosen based on performance in
- Recruitment Test
How to Apply
- Visit the official website for online application.
- Go to Advertisements & select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Register online if you are a new user.
- After registration, log in with Reg No. & Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, & required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application.
|General / OBC||25|
|SC / ST / PH / women||No Fee|