Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the latest recruitment 2021 Advertisement is out now. UPSC officials will accept Online Applications now. The candidates with Degree, LLB and Post Graduate qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Remember that 249 Junior Technical Officer, Lecture, Data Processing Assistant, Assistant Professor and Assistant Director Post 2021 is now available to fulfill.
UPSC Sarkari Job 2021
|Hiring Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of The Post||Junior Technical Officer, Lecture, Data Processing Assistant, Assistant Professor and Assistant Director|
|Start Date||23rd January 2021|
|Last Date||12th February 2021|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Technical Officer||06||B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Assistant Public Prosecutor||80||LLB|
|Data Processing Assistant||116||B.Tech / Post Graduate|
|General / EWS||Rs.25|
|SC / ST / other candidates||No Fee.|
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per govt rules.
- The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||30 Years|
|Maximum Age||45 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 56900 – 64100 per month.
- The contender’s selection will be based on the Written Examination, Interview.
- The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Go to Recruitment -> Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online -> New Registration if you are a new user.
- After registration, log in with Reg ID and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application.