Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Foreman, Senior Scientific Assistant, and Specialist Assistant Professor. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has about 44 vacancies to fulfill Across India. The candidates having Degree, MBBS, and Post Graduate are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
UPSC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of The Post||Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Quality Control Analyst|
|Start Date||12th October 2020|
|Last Date||22nd October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Foreman||05||Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Senior Scientific Assistant||06||Degree in ECE / M.Sc|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor||33||Degree in Engineering or MBBS / MD|
- The age relaxation will be applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
- The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the applications.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
|Gen / OBC / Other||Rs.25|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||NILL|
- The consolidated remuneration Pay matrix level-07 as per 7th CPC of 44900 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test
How to Apply
- Visit the official website for online application.
- Go to Advertisements and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Register online if you are a new user.
- After registration, log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application.