Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Combined Geo-Scientist Examination. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has about 40 vacancies to fulfill Across India. The candidates having M.Sc, Post Graduate qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
UPSC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of The Post||Combined Geo-Scientist Examination|
|Start Date||7th October 2020|
|Last Date||27th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Scientist B(Hydrogeology)||16||Master’s Degree (Geology / Applied / Marine / Hydroge)|
|Scientist B (Chemical)||03||M.Sc|
|Scientist B (Geophysics)||06||Master’s Degree ( Physics / Geophysics)|
The candidate’s age should be as on 01/01/2021
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||32 Years|
- The application fee will be Rs.200
- The consolidated remuneration will be up from 56100 to 177500 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personality Test or Interview.
- Visit the UPSC official website.
- Go to Examination notification and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online -> Registration.
- After registration, log in with Reg No. & Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents or certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application form.