Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam I 2021. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has about 345 vacancies to fulfill in across India. The candidates having Degree qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
UPSC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of The Post||Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam I 2021|
|Start Date||28th October 2020|
|Last Date||17th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Combined Defence Service Exam I||345||Degree or B.E / B.Tech|
The candidate’s age should be as of the 1st January 2020
|Minimum Age||20 Years|
|Maximum Age||24 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 15500 to 250000 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Personality Test
How to Apply
- Visit the UPSC official website.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Click on the Registration link if you are a new user.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents or certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application.