Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Regional Inspector. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has about 28 vacancies to fulfill in Uttar Pradesh. The candidates with 12th, Diploma qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
UPPSC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of The Post||Regional Inspector|
|Start Date||3rd November 2020|
|Last Date||3rd December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Regional Inspector||28||Intermediate(10+2) / Diploma in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering or Degree|
The candidate’s age should be as of 01/07/2020
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
|SC / ST / Handicapped / Ex-Serviceman||105|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 44900 – 142400 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Examination
- Practical Examination
How to Apply
- Visit the UPPSC official website.
- Go to Notification / Advertisements and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply -> Registration (if you are a new user).
- After registration, log in with Reg No and Password.
- Fill in the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the online application.