Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Assistant Teacher. Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has about 1431 vacancies to fulfill Uttarakhand. The candidates having a Diploma, B.Ed, are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
UKSSSC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Name of The Post||Assistant Teacher|
|Start Date||19th October 2020|
|Last Date||4th December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Teacher||1431||Diploma / Degree or B.Ed|
The candidate’s age should be as of 01/07/2020
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||42 Years|
|General / OBC of UK||Rs.300|
|SC / ST & PwD of UK||Rs.150|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 44900 to 142400 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written Examination or Interview.
- The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be called further process.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of UKSSSC.
- Go to Exam / Recruitment & select the post to apply.
- Click on One Time Registration.
- After registration, log in with Reg No. & Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, & other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application.