Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Lecturer. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has about 571 vacancies to fulfill in Uttarakhand. The candidates having Post Graduate / Ph.D. Qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
UKPSC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of The Post||Lecturer|
|Start Date||12th October 2020|
|Last Date||1st November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Lecturer||571||Post Graduate / Ph.D|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of application
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||42 Years|
|Gen / OBC / EWS||Rs.176.55|
|SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen||Rs.86.55|
|Disability||Rs.26.55 Processing Fee|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 47600 to 151100 per month.
The candidates will be chosen based on the performance in the
- Screening Test
- Typing Test / Shorthand Test
- Written Examination
How to Apply
- Visit the UKPSC official website.
- Go to Exams / Recruitment & select the post to apply.
- Click on the Online Application Link.
- Fill the details and complete the registration process.
- Upload the Photo, Signature, & other relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, take the print out of the application form for future use.