Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) recently announced the latest recruitment for Ex-ITI Trade Apprentice. Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has about 244 vacancies to fulfill in East Singhnhum, Jharkhand. The candidates with 10th ITI qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
UCIL Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Uranium Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of The Post||Ex-ITI Trade Apprentice|
|Start Date||20th November 2020|
|Last Date||10th December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Turner / Machinist||15|
|Mech. Diesel / Mech.MV||10|
- Candidates passed Matric / 10th with a minimum of 50% marks from the recognized Board.
- ITI in relevant Trade with an aggregate of 60% marks qualified in ITI Examination from NCVT(National Council for Vocational Training).
- Candidates will get a stipend up to Rs. 5200 – 20200 or as per Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 is relevant.
- Selection will be on a Merit basis that is Marks obtained in ITI Examination.
How To Apply
- Visit the official website of UCIL.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates may send the application along with Educational Qualification, Experience, Caste, Aadhar Card, and other relevant certificates to the address stated below.
Dy. General Manager,
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832102.