Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Constable, Jail Warder, and Firemen. Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has about 10906 vacancies to fulfill in Tamil Nadu. The application is invited from the candidates having 10th or equivalent qualifications. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
TNUSRB Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board|
|Name Of The Post||Constable, Jail Warder, and Firemen|
|Start Date||26th September 2020|
|Last Date||26th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Constable Grade II – Armed Reserve||3784||10th or equivalent|
|Constable Grade II – Special Force||6545|
The candidate’s age should be as on 1st July 2020
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||24 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 18200 to 52900 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test or Endurance Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Certificate Verification
- Visit the official website of TNUSRB.
- Go to Recruitment & search for the post to apply.
- Click on Registration if your new user.
- After Registration, log in with User ID & Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents or certificates.
- Pay the application fee given below.
- Submit the online application.
- The application fee will be Rs.130