Tamil Nadu State Child Protection Society (TNSCPS) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for District Child Protection Officers. Tamil Nadu State Child Protection Society (TNSCPS) has about 16 vacancies to fulfill in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The candidates having Degree qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
TNSCPS Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Tamil Nadu State Child Protection Society|
|Name Of The Post||District Child Protection Officers|
|Start Date||22nd September 2020|
|Last Date||9th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|District Child Protection Officers||16||Graduate in Social Work / Sociology / Psychology / Criminology / Child Development|
The candidate’s age should be as on the closing date of application
|Minimum Age||26 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 33,250 to 40,000 per month.
The applicants will be chosen based on the performance in the
- Visit the TNSCPS official website.
- Verify the notification details to check whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the guided format.
- Eligible may send the application along with Educational Qualification, Age Proof, Experience, and Other relevant documents to the address stated below.
The Commissioner of Social Defence or Secretary,
State Child Protection Society,
Department of Social Defence,
No.300, Purasawalkam High Road,
Kelly, Chennai – 600010.