Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Programme Assistant, Farm Manager, Junior Assistant cum Typist, and Driver. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) has about 44 vacancies to fulfill in Coimbatore. The candidates with Any Degree, B.Sc, B.V.Sc, 8th qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
TNAU Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University|
|Name of The Post||Program Assistant, Farm Manager, Junior Assistant cum Typist, and Driver|
|Start Date||3rd November 2020|
|Last Date||13th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Program Assistant (Computer)||02||B.Sc (Computer Science)/ Bachelor in Computer Application/ Bachelor in Agriculture|
|Program Assistant (Technical)||04||B.Sc in Agriculture/ Bachelor of Veterinary Science/ Animal Science/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Home Science|
|Farm Manager||04||B.Sc in Agriculture/Horticulture/ Forestry|
|Junior Assistant cum Typist||14||Any Degree|
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- The candidate’s age should be as of 1st July 2020
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||35 Years|
- SC/ ST Categories candidates have to pay Rs. 500 & Others should pay of Rs. 750.
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 19,500 to Rs. 1,13,500 per month.
- The contenders should be selected based on a Written Examination and Skill Test.
How to Apply
- Visit the TNAU Official Website.
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on the TNAU Notification & refer to all the clear details.
- Click on the online application link & enter all the required information.
- Send a copy of the application along with attested copies to the given address.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
Coimbatore – 641 003.