Translational Health Science and Technology Institute has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Project Associate, Study Nurse, and Other Vacancies. Translational Health Science and Technology Institute has about 14 vacancies to fulfill Haryana. The candidates with Post Graduation or M.Pharm or Ph.D. or B.Tech / B.E. or B.Sc Nursing or GNM or M.V.Sc or MS / MD qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
THSTI Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Translational Health Science and Technology Institute|
|Name of The Post||Project Associate, Study Nurse, and Other Vacancies|
|Start Date||30th October 2020|
|Last Date||16th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Project Associate-II||M.Pharm or B.tech in Life Sciences or M.V.Sc or equivalent||08|
|Project Scientist-I||Ph.D. in Life Sciences||01|
|Senior Project Associate||Master Degree or B.E. / B.Tech or equivalent||02|
|Research Associate- I/II/III||PhD / MS / MDS in Life Sciences||01|
|Study Nurse||GNM / B.Sc Nursing||02|
|UR / EWS / OBC||200|
|SC / ST / Women / PWD||100|
|Mode of Payment||Online Payment|
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
|Project Associate-II / Project Scientist-I||35 years|
|Senior Project Associate||40 years|
|Research Associate- I/II/III||35 years|
|Study Nurse||30 years|
|Project Associate-II||Rs.28,000/- to Rs.35,000/- per month|
|Senior Project Associate||Rs.42,000/- per month|
|Research Associate- I/II/III||Rs.47,000/- to Rs.54,000/- per month|
|Study Nurse||Rs.31,500/- per month|
- The candidate’s selection will be based on the Written Examination
How to Apply
- Visit the THSTI Official Website, which is given below
- Select the desired post & click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Register with basic details and log in to the application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details & click on ‘Submit’.
- Make the fee payment through an online transaction.
- Take the printout of a filled-in application form for further use.