Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Science University (TANUVAS) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Engineer, Technical Assistant, and Draughting Officer. Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Science University (TANUVAS) has about seven vacancies to fulfill in Tamil Nadu. The candidates having B. Tech qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
TANUVAS Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Science University|
|Name of The Post||Assistant Engineer, Technical Assistant, and Draughting Officer|
|Walkin Interview Date||4th November 2020 at 9:30 AM|
The candidate’s age should be as of the date of the interview
|Minimum Age||35 Years|
|Maximum Age||65 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 23000 to 50000 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Examination
How to Apply
- Visit the TANUVAS official website.
- Verify the notification details to check whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may submit the application form & self-attested copies of Biodata, Passport size photographs, & other relevant documents.
- Original certificates for verification at the time of the interview.
Directorate of Extension Education,
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Science University,
Madhavaram Milk Colony,
Chennai – 600051.