Supreme Court has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Branch Officer. Supreme Court has about seven vacancies to fulfill in Delhi. The candidates having Degree are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
Supreme Court Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Supreme Court|
|Name of The Post||Branch Officer|
|Start Date||17th October 2020|
|Last Date||6th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Branch Officer||07||Master’s Degree in Engineering / M.Sc / LLB|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of application
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 35400 to 67000 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test
- Objective Type Technical Aptitude Test.
- Practical Aptitude Test
- Visit the official website of the Supreme Court.
- Download the application given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application & self-attested copies of Educational qualification, experience, age proofs, and passport photos to address stated.
To Branch Officer,
Supreme Court of India,
New Delhi – 110001