Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Stenographer. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has about 35 vacancies to fulfill in Various departments, Across India. The candidates having Intermediate Qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
SSC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of The Post||Stenographer|
|Start Date||10th October 2020|
|Last Date||4th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
|Gen / OBC||Rs.100|
|SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PWD||NILL|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 15000 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Computer-based Examination.
How to Apply
- Visit the SSC official website.
- Go to Notice & select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply -> Registration (if you are a new user).
- After Registration, log in with Username & password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, & documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application.