Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Junior Engineer. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has about various vacancies to fulfill across India. The candidates having Diploma, Degree qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
SSC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of The Post||Junior Engineer|
|Start Date||1st October 2020|
|Last Date||30th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Engineer, Border Roads Organization, Ministry of Defence||Degree in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering|
|Junior Engineer, CPWD||Diploma in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical|
|Junior Engineer, Central Water Power Research Station|
|Junior Engineer, Central Water Commission||Degree in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering|
|Junior Engineer, Directorate of Quality Assurance|
|Junior Engineer, Farakka Barrage Project||Diploma in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical|
|Junior Engineer, MES||Degree in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering|
|Junior Engineer, National Technical Research Organization||Diploma in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical|
|Gen / OBC||100|
|SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PWD||NIL|
- The applicant’s age should be 30 years as on the closing date of application.
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 35400 to 112400 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Examination.
How to Apply
- Visit the SSC official website.
- Click on New User? Register Now, if you are a new user.
- After registration, log in with Username & password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, & documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application.