Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2020 Advertisement is out now. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) officials will accept Online Applications now. The candidates with Degree qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Remember that 6506 Combined Graduate Level Examination post 2020 is now available to fulfill in Delhi.
SSC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of The Post||Combined Graduate Level Examination|
|Start Date||29th December 2020|
|Last Date||18th January 2021|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria – SSC Notification 2020:
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspector
- Assistant / Superintendent
- Divisional Accountant
- Sub Inspector
- Junior Statistical Officer
- Junior Accountant
- Senior Secretariat Assistant / UDC
- Tax Assistant
No.of Vacancies: 6506
- The Application fee will be Rs.100
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 32 years as of 01/01/2021.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per government norms.
- Candidates should complete Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University / Institute or Equivalent.
- Master in Business Administration / Business Economics / Studies / Commerce
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 25500 – 151100 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Tire-I & Tier II: Computer Based Examination
- Tier III: Pen and Paper Mode
- Tier – IV: Computer Proficiency Test / Data Entry Skill Test.
How to Apply
- Visit the SSC official website.
- Go to Latest News & select the post to apply.
- Click on New User or Register Now if you are a new user.
- After registration, log in with your username and password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents or Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application form.