Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2020 Advertisement is out now. Staff Selection Commission officials will accept Online Applications now. The candidates with Intermediate (10+2) qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Remember that 4893 LDC, Postal Assistant, and DEO posts 2020 are now available to fulfill in Delhi.
SSC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of The Post||LDC, Postal Assistant, and DEO|
|Start Date||6th November 2020|
|Last Date||19th December 2020|
|Exam Date||12th April 2021 to 27th April 2021|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariate Assistant (JSA)||Intermediate (10+2)||1269|
|Postal Assistant (PA) / Sorting Assistant||3598|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||26|
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||27 Years|
|General / OBC||Rs.100/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Female candidates||Nil|
|Mode of Payment||Online Payment|
|LDC / JSA Posts||Rs.19,900/- per month|
|DEO / PA / SA||Rs.25,500/- per month|
The selection will be made based on:
|Tier I||Computer-Based Examination|
|Tier III||Typing Test / Skill Test|
How to Apply
- Visit the SSC CHSL Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and read the advertisement in detail.
- Candidates may register with the necessary information and log in to the application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on ‘Submit’.
- Make the fee payment through online transactions.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.