Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Assistant Teacher. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) has about 3753 vacancies to fulfill under the Upper Primary & Lower Primary School of Assam. The candidates having Degree, B.Sc, B.Ed qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
SSA Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA)|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Teacher|
|Start Date||27th September 2020|
|Last Date||11th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Teacher – Lower Primary||2966||Intermediate(10+2) / Diploma / Degree/ B.Ed / B.EI.Ed or TET|
|Assistant Teacher – Upper Primary (Science / Social)||548||Degree / B.Ed / TET|
|Assistant Teacher – UP (Maths / Science)||239||B.Sc / M.Sc / B.Ed / TET|
The candidate’s age should be as of 1st January 2020
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||50 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 6000 to 49000 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview
How to Apply
- Visit the SSA official website.
- Go to the Latest & select the post to apply.
- Click on Registration if you are a new user.
- After registration, log in with Reg No. & Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, & other documents.
- Submit the online application.