South Eastern Railway has recently announced the latest recruitment for Medical Practitioners. South Eastern Railway has about seven vacancies to fulfill in Adra, Purulia, West Bengal. The candidates with MBBS, BDS qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
South Eastern Railway Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||South Eastern Railway|
|Name of The Post||Medical Practitioners|
|Interview Date||3rd December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Medical Practitioners||07||MBBS / BDS or Post Graduate|
- Applicant’s age should be 53 years as of 01/07/2020.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per govt rules.
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 95000 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview.
- The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be called for further process.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of the South Eastern Railway.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may submit the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Age Proof, Experience, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Office of the Sr. Divl. Personnel Officer,
South Eastern Railway,
Adra, P.O Adra,
Purulia, West Bengal – 723121