State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Lower Division Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Library Assistant, Stenographer, Librarian, Assistant Teacher, and Other. State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) has about 34 vacancies to fulfill in Assam. The candidates with Any Degree, Diploma, B.Sc qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
SCERT Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||State Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Name of The Post||Lower Division Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Library Assistant, Stenographer, Librarian, Assistant Teacher, and Other|
|Start Date||2nd November 2020|
|Last Date||22nd November 2020|
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Lower Division Assistant||05|
|Assistant Teacher (Arts)||01|
|Assistant Teacher (Science)||02|
|Work Experience Teacher||01|
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the interview.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
- The candidates should possess Diploma, B.Sc, Degree in a relevant discipline are eligible to apply for this post.
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 6200 to Rs. 8700 per month.
- The contenders should be selected based on a written examination or computer proficiency test.
How to Apply
- Visit the Official Website of SCERT, Assam.
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on the official notification & check all the details.
- Click on the online application link & enter all the required information.
- Then, upload the scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Submit the application and take an extra printout of the application for further use.