State Bank of India (SBI) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Specialist Cadre Officer. State Bank of India (SBI) has about 139 vacancies to fulfill in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The candidates having Degree, MBA, CA qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
SBI Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name Of The Post||Specialist Cadre Officer|
|Start Date||18th September 2020|
|Last Date||8th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Senior Consultant Analyst||05|
|Assistant General Manager||07|
|Post Doctoral Research Fellowship||05|
|Data Protection Officer||01|
The candidate’s age should be as on the closing date of application
|Minimum Age||24 Years|
|Maximum Age||55 Years|
|General / OBC / EWS||750|
|SC / ST / PWD||No Fee|
- The candidates should have a Degree / MBA / B.Tech / CA or Post Graduate from a recognized University or Institute.
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 42020 to 55000 per month.
The candidates will be chosen based on the performance in the
- Written Test / Online Test
- Visit the SBI official website.
- Go to Current Opening & select the post to apply.
- Click on the New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration, log in with Reg No. & Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, & required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application.