State Bank of India (SBI) recently announced the latest recruitment for Apprentices. State Bank of India (SBI) has about 8500 vacancies to fulfill in Maharashtra. The candidates with Graduation qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
SBI Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of The Post||Apprentices|
|Start Date||20th November 2020|
|Last Date||10th December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the State||No.of Vacancies|
- General/ OBC/ EWS candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- and No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- Candidates should have age between 20 years to 28 years as of 31st October 2020.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- The consolidated remuneration will be from 15000 to 19000 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written Test and Test of the local language.
How To Apply
- Visit the Official Website of SBI.
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on the SBI Notification and refer to all the clear details.
- Click on the online application link and enter all the required details.
- Submit the application along with scanned copies of relevant documents before the last date.