Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for the Trainee for Training Programme. Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has about 76 vacancies to fulfill Rourkela, Assam. Application is invited from the candidates having DMLT, GNM, B.Sc Nursing, MBA qualifications. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
SAIL Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Name Of The Post||Trainee for Training Programme|
|Walkin Start Date||25th September 2020|
|Walkin Last Date||3rd November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Trainee Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Specialized Nursing Training||55||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Medical Lab Technician Trainee||10||DMLT|
|Anesthesia / OT Assistant Training||06||Intermediate|
|Administration Training||01||MBA / BBA / PG Diploma|
- The applicant’s age should be 35 years as on the closing date of application.
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 7000 to 11000 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview.
- The last decision by the selection committee & shortlisted candidates will be called for further process.
- Visit the SAIL official website.
- Verify the notification details to check whether you are eligible or not.
- Applicants with their Biodata.
- Eligible aspirants may appear with Biodata and self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Aadhar Card, Age Proof, Caste Certificates, and other related documents.
- Original documents for verification at the interview time.
ISPAT General Hospital at New OPD Building,
Sector – 19,
Rourkela – 769005.