Rajasthan Public Service Commission has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Assistant Professor. Rajasthan Public Service Commission has about 918 vacancies to fulfill in Rajasthan. The candidates with Post Graduation or Ph.D. qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
RPSC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Name of The Post||Assistant Professor|
|Start Date||9th November 2020|
|Last Date||8th December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Subject||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Botany||Post Graduation with NET / SLET / SET or Ph.D.||33|
|Textile Dyeing & Painting||01|
|Drawing & Painting||10|
|Home Science (Food Nutrition)||05|
|Home Science (Education Extension)||08|
|Home Science (Home Management)||07|
|Home Science (Child Development)||05|
|Home Science (Clothing Textile)||06|
The candidate’s age should be as of 01.07.2020
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
|General / EWS / OBC||350|
|Non-Creamy Layer of OBC / BC||250|
|SC / ST||150|
|Mode of Payment||Online Payment|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 15,600 to 39,100 per month.
The candidates should be selected based on
- Written Examination
How to Apply
- Visit the RPSC Official Website.
- Select the desired post & click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Register with basic details and log in to the application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph & signature.
- Verify the details and click on ‘Submit’.
- Make the fee payment through the online transaction.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.