Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for engineers. Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) has about 170 vacancies to fulfill across India. The candidates with B.Sc, B.Tech qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
RITES Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Rail India Technical and Economic Service|
|Name of The Post||Engineer|
|Start Date||5th November 2020|
|Last Date||26th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Engineer (Civil)||50||B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc in Civil Engineering|
|Engineer (Electrical)||30||B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc in Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Engineer (Mechanical)||90||B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc in Mechanical / Production / Industrial / Automobile|
|General / OBC candidates||Rs.600|
|EWS / SC / ST / PWD||Rs.300|
- The applicant’s age should be 40 years as of 01/11/2020.
- Selected candidates will get a salary of 19860 – 35152 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test
How to Apply
- Visit the RITES official website.
- Go to Career and then go to Vacancies and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Registration if you are a new user.
- After registration, log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents or Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit online applications.