Rural Development and Panchayat Raj (RDPR) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for the Livelihood Expert, Block NRM, and Block GIC Coordinator. Rural Development and Panchayat Raj (RDPR) has about 37 vacancies to fulfill Karnataka. Application is invited from the candidates having B. Tech, Diploma, M.Sc, and other qualifications. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
RDPR Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Rural Development and Panchayat Raj|
|Name Of The Post||Livelihood Expert, Block NRM, and Block GIC Coordinator|
|Start Date||15th September 2020|
|Last Date||21st September 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Block GIS Coordinator||05||M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc or B.Tech / MCA / Post Graduate|
|Block NRM||16||B.Tech in Civil Engineering / Agriculture Engineering or Diploma in Civil.|
|Livelihood Experts||16||Master’s in Agriculture Economics|
The candidate’s age should be as on the closing date of application
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||45 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 30,000 to 40,000 per month.
The candidates will be chosen based performance in the
- Test or Academic Background.
How to Apply
- Visit the RDPR official website.
- Verify the notification details to check whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the given application form below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible applicants may submit the application form and self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Age proof, Experience, & other relevant documents to address stated below.
3rd Gate, 3rd Floor, MS Building,
Bangalore – 560001.