Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant(MC). Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has about 07 vacancies filled in Patna. The candidates who have Medical qualifications are eligible for this job. Interested candidates can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
RBI Medical Consultant Job Notification 2020
|Hiring Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name Of The Post||Medical Consultant|
|Last Date||9th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Medical Consultant||07||MBBS / Master’s Degree in General Medicine|
- The applicant’s maximum age should be up to 60 years as the closing date of application.
- The candidate’s remuneration of 850 per hour will be paid, and Conveyance’s monthly remuneration will be 1000.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
- Shortlisted applicants in the interview will be called for Medical Examination Test & Other Documents verification process.
- Go to the official website of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- Check out eligibility criteria before applying for the RBI requirement.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application in the guided format.
- Eligible candidates may send the application along with Educational Qualification, Age proof, Experience, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
To the Regional Director,
Human Resource Management Department,
Reserve Bank of India, Patna – 800001.