Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research & Dr.RML Hospital (PGIMER – RML) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Staff Nurse, Data Entry Operator, Multi Tasking Staff, Senior Resident, and Assistant Professor. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research & Dr.RML Hospital (PGIMER – RML) has about ten vacancies to fulfill under the DrugDe-addiction Programme of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The candidates having 12th, B.Sc Nursing, MBBS qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
PGIMER – RML Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research & Dr.RML Hospital|
|Name of The Post||Staff Nurse, Data Entry Operator, Multi Tasking Staff, Senior Resident, and Assistant Professor|
|Walkin Start Date||5th October 2020 at 10 AM|
|Walkin Last Date||8th October 2020 at 10 AM|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Professor||01||MBBS / Post Graduate|
|Senior Resident||02||MD / DNB|
|Staff Nurse||04||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Data Entry Operator||01||Intermediate|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 22212 to 115300 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview.
- The last decision by the selection committee & shortlisted candidates will be called further process.
The candidates may appear for the interview with the following documents.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may submit the application form and self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Age proof, Experience, and other related documents.
- Original documents need to be taken at the time of the interview for verification.
Department of Psychiatry.