Press Council of India Recruitment 2021 Advertisement is out now. PCI officials will accept Online Applications now. The candidates with Degree, Post Graduate qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Remember that Assistant Section Officer, Junior Translation Office post 2021 is now available to fulfill.
PCI Sarkari Job 2021
|Hiring Organization||Press Council of India|
|Name of The Post||Assistant Section Officer, Junior Translation Office|
|Start Date||6th January 2021|
|Last Date||1st February 2021|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Translation Officer||01||Master’s Degree|
|Assistant Section Officer||04||Degree|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||20 Years|
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 9300 – 34800 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply
- Visit the PCI official website.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Age proof, Experience, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Press Council of India,
Soochna Bhawan, 8,
New Delhi – 110003.