Pollution Control Board (PCB) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Assistant Engineer, Junior Accountant, and Administrative Assistant. Pollution Control Board (PCB) has about 14 vacancies to fulfill Assam. Application is invited from the candidates having Diploma, B.Tech, and BBA qualifications. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
PCB Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Pollution Control Board|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Engineer, Junior Accountant, and Administrative Assistant|
|Start Date||13th September 2020|
|Last Date||2nd October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer||05||B.E / B.Tech / AME in Chemical / Civil / Environmental Engineering|
|Junior Accountant||03||B.Com / BBA or Diploma in computer application|
|Administrative Assistant||06||Graduate / Diploma in Computer Application|
The candidate’s age should be as on 1st January 2020
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||38 years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 14000 to 110000 + Grade Pay 7600 to 12700 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test
- Personal Interview or Viva-Voice.
How to Apply
- Visit the PCB official website.
- Go to Recruitment & select the post to apply.
- Click on the application link.
- Click on the Register if you are a new user.
- After registration, log in with Applicants ID & password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/certificates.
- Pay the application fee (if any).
- Submit the online application.
|Unreserved / EWS||500|
|OBC / MOBC / SC / ST||250|