Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) Recruitment 2020 Advertisement is out now. OSSSC officials will accept Online Applications now. The candidates with 10th, 10+2, DMRT/ BMRT/ Masters, Diploma in Pharmacy qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Remember that 800 Pharmacist & Radiographer post 2020 is now available to fulfill in Odisha.
OSSSC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of The Post||Pharmacist & Radiographer|
|Start Date||7th January 2021|
|Last Date||30th January 2021|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Pharmacist||600||10th, 10+2, Diploma in Pharmacy|
|Radiographer||200||10+2, DMRT/ BMRT/ Masters in Medical Radiation Technology|
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||32 Years|
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 25,500 to 81,100 per month.
- Aspirants selection will be based on the performance in the Written Test/ Interview.
How to Apply
- Visit the OSSSC Official Website.
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on the OSSSC Notification & refer to all the clear details.
- Click on the online application link and enter all the required details.
- Submit the application along with scanned copies of relevant documents before the last date.