Odisha Sun-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) Recruitment 2020 Advertisement is out now. OSSSC officials will accept Online Applications now. The candidates with Diploma, Nursing qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Remember that 6432 Nursing Officer post 2020 is now available to fulfill under the Health and Family Welfare Department of Government of Odisha.
OSSSC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Odisha Sun-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of The Post||Nursing Officer|
|Start Date||7th December 2020|
|Last Date||12th January 2021|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Nursing Officer||6432||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||45 Years|
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 25000 – 40000 per month.
- Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
- The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
How to Apply
- Visit the OSSSC official website.
- Go to Recruitment -> Advertisement / Notification and select the post to apply.
- Click on New User if you are registering for the first time.
- Follow the given instruction carefully to apply for OSSSC.
- After registration, log in with User Name and Password.
- Fill out the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Take the printout of the application for future reference.