Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Geologist, Mining Officer, and Other. Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has about 42 vacancies to fulfill Cuttack, Odisha. The candidates having a Degree Post Graduate are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
OPSC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of The Post||Geologist, Mining Officer, and Other|
|Start Date||21st October 2020|
|Last Date||20th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Mining Officer||05||Degree in Mining Engineering|
The candidate’s age should be as of 01/01/2020
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||32 Years|
|General / OBC||Rs.500|
|SC / ST / PwD||NILL|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 56100 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Examination
- Viva Voce Test
How to Apply
- Visit the OPSC official website.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Click on New Registration if you are a new user.
- After registration, log in with Reg No. & Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, & other required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application.