Oil India Limited (OIL) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technician & Other. Oil India Limited (OIL) has about 29 vacancies to fulfill in Dibrugarh, Assam. Walkin notification is published on 8 September 2020. Application is invited from the candidates having Medical qualifications. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested candidates can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
OIL Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Oil India Limited|
|Name Of The Post||Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technician & Other|
|Walkin Start Date||15th September 2020|
|Walkin Last Date||28th September 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Lab Technician||04||Intermediate / DMLT|
|Nurse||02||Intermediate(10+2) / GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Pharmacist||03||12th / Diploma in Pharmacy|
|Nursing Tutor||01||B.Sc Nursing|
|Librarian cum Clerk||01||Bachelor in Library & Information Science|
Applicants age should be as on the closing date of application
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 15400 to 18100 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview.
- The shortlisted applicants will be called for further process.
Eligible candidates can appear for the interview with the following.
- Application Form (download below).
- Recent Passport Size Photos.
- Age Proof, Caste Certificate.
- Valid Identity proof & valid address proof from the competent Government Authority.
- Admit Card, Experience certificates, Educational Qualification.
- Bring your original documents for verification at the interview time.
Employee Welfare Office,
Employee Relations Department,
Nehru Maidan, Oil India Limited
Duliajan, Dibrugarh, Assam.