National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Medical Officer. National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) has about 101 vacancies to fulfill in Kolkata. The candidates having MBBS qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
NUHM Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||National Urban Health Mission|
|Name of The Post||Medical Officer|
|Interview Date||9th October 2020 at 11:30 AM|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Medical Officer (Full-Time)||43||MBBS|
|Medical Officer (Part-Time)||58|
- The applicant’s age should be 66 years as of 1st October 2020.
- The age relaxation applicable for reserved applicants as per rules.
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 24000 to 40000 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview.
- Interested applicants are requested to visit the official website to verify the details.
NUHM Kolkata Walk-in-Interview
Anxious candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria can arrive for the interview with the following.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Recent Passport size photo.
- Proof of Address (Aadhar Card / Voter ID / Passport).
- Age proof, Caste certificate, or Photo proof of Identity card.
- MBBS registration certificate.
- Educational, Experience certificates.
- Original documents for verification.
2nd Floor, PMU,
Kolkata City NUHM Society,
5, S.N Banerjee Road,
Kolkata – 700013.