North Eastern Region Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute (NRFMTTI) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Multi-Tasking Staff. NRFMTTI has about six vacancies to fulfill in Kerala. The candidates with ITI qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
NRFMTTI Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||North Eastern Region Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute|
|Name of The Post||Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Start Date||4th November 2020|
|Last Date||27th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules
- The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of application
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||27 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 18000 to 56,900 per month.
- The candidates should be selected through a direct recruitment process.
How to Apply
- Visit the NRFMTTI Official Website.
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on the NRFMTTI Notification & refer to all the clear details.
- Download the Application form and fill in all the required details.
- Send the application along with relevant documents to the below-given address.
Northern Region Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute,
Tractor Nagar, Sirsa Road,
Hisar – 125001.