Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant, Steno, Leading Fireman, Sub Officer, and other. NPCIL has about 206 vacancies to fulfill Via-Kota. The candidates with Diploma, Degree, B.Tech, and Post Graduate qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the Post and apply on or before the last date.
NPCIL Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of The Post||Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant, Steno, Leading Fireman, Sub Officer, and other|
|Start Date||3rd November 2020|
|Last Date||24th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant|
|Diploma Holders||120||Diploma / B.Tech|
|Science Graduates||30||B. Sc|
|Scientific Assistant||26||Diploma / B.Tech|
|Assistant||10||B.Sc / B.Com|
|Driver-cum-pump Operator cum Fireman||10|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 16000 – 44900 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview
- The final decision by the selection committee & shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
How to Apply
- Visit the NPCIL official website.
- Go to the Careers tab & select the Post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Register yourself if you are a new user.
- After registration, log in with Reg No. & Password.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Upload the photo, signature, & other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application.