Northeast Frontier Railway Sarkari Job Recruitment 2020 Advertisement is out. The post date is 14th August 2020, and the latest update is 16th August 2020. The officials of Northeast Frontier Railway will accept the Online Applications. Therefore, Interested candidates can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply before 15th September 2020. Just remember that 4499 Act Apprentice Post 2020 available now.
Northeast Frontier Railway Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Northeast Frontier Railway|
|Name Of The Post||Act Apprentice|
|Starting Date||16th August 2020|
|End Date||15th September 2020|
- The candidate should possess 10th Class, or it’s equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) examination with 50% minimum marks in aggregate from recognized board & ITI in relevant trades.
|Sl No||Units (Division/ Workshop)||No. of posts|
|1||Katihar (KIR) & TDH Workshop||970|
|4||Lumding (LMG) & S&T/ Workshop||1302|
|6||New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/ BNGN||539|
|7||Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)||276|
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2020)
- Minimum Age should be 15 Years
- Maximum Age should be 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Processing Fee will be Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST, PWD & Women Candidates there will be zero fee
- Payment Mode is through Online
How to Apply
- Look at Northeast Frontier Railway Sarkari Job @ https://nfr.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Now, directly go through the Recruitment Section.
- On that tab, you will find the latest available notifications.
- So, click on the valid Advertisement.
- Read all the details.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Enter all the necessary data.
- Pay the application fee.
- Apply before the end date.
- Take a print out.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Reg link||Registration | Login|